Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm BACK!!!

I am sorry for not writing for so long but for the past week and a half I was totally out of commission. I got sick but then on top of that had an infected tooth. Not fun. I was running a fever for about four days but now I am on antibiotics and I had my tooth worked on. All better. Well at least I am feeling better and am working.

Today was one of my co-workers birthday and that as always in my department is fun. We try to make it as much of a secret as possible but seeing how she normally orchestrates such things she was expecting it…no fun :( Just kidding it was a lot of fun and I am glad that I was able to be here for it. I had enough of lying in bed doing absolutely nothing.

The weather is finally warming up and it is lovely. I miss snow and all that good stuff that goes along with winter but it is nice to have a nice warm day with just a slight breeze. I love it and am looking forward to taking a walk :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a nice sight. You have done a good job. Mom

Rachel said...

The weather has been so nice! It's nice to see your smiling face back at the office, and glad you're feeling quite a bit better. :-)
-Rach

PacaScrat said...

haha, well - I knew about it, cuz it's tradition for the department to do stuff like that. I wasn't quite sure what or how though, so it was fun :)