Thursday, February 1, 2007

I can't believe it's SNOW!!!!!

so you would think that Snow in Febuary woud be a normal thing right? Yah well not where I live. Here in Texas snow is a delicasy and guess what...IT SNOWED TODAY!!!! granted none of it stuck but the fact that ther were huge flufy flackes of snow falling from the sky was AMAZING!!! I was at work when it started and had to sit through training while the rest of my department went outside to enjoy the wonderful gloriouse snow. but all is well because my boss had mercy on my and let me go out as well. It was SO MUCH FUN!!! ok so some of you may not think as much but I had a blast just standing out in the falling snow.

1 comment:

PacaScrat said...

Snow is awesome! I had a blast in it too :)