
Sring is here and I am loving it! I honestly never thought that Texas could look so beautiful but it does. As the chill of winter wind falls away the trees begin to bloom and it looks like a huge calibration of sorts. Oh it is wonderful. When the wind blows now it’s not the kind of wind that makes you pull your coat closer but the kind that makes you throw your arms out and welcome it with a smile. Or at least that is how I feel about it. The other day my roomies and I w
ent out to take pictures and we had so much fun. We went to several different locations and took over 200 pictures! It was great fun to say the least and I was able to spend a great deal of time out of doors. Oh how lovely it was to walk in the wind and see nature for more than a moment as I pass by. We went to a nature preserve to take some pictures and that was just indescribable. I really miss being able to take those long walks that I had grown so fond of back home where I would troll up on the mountains and sit and just listen to the creek and the trees in the wind. This was a small taste of that but a little is better than none, right? Well here are some pictures from the event and hopefully in the coming days I will be able to post more…ENJOY
2 comments:
I like spring too! You look really pretty in these pictures! :)
Fun pictures! I loooove the outdoors and spring. :o) Hope you're havin' a good week.
Post a Comment