I
n everything, every situation and case, I have learned to hope. With every mountain there is always a trail that winds up the side we never look at but all the same it is there if we will allow God to show it to us. With every ravine there is a bridge, it may look as though it would not hold up a fly but it is there and we can cross. God is always there and most often in ways we lest expect but in the same token they are the ways that will force us to grow more. I have learned to hope as never before because God is always faithful if we will simply take his hand and say “Lead me, Daddy. I trust you.” If we can do that and put our everything into the hands of the One who loves us more than we can fathom there is no despairing because He is with us and will help us through. In everything I have learned to hope…in every situation and case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks. That was very encouraging. :) I needed that reminder today. :)
Post a Comment