Friday, January 26, 2007

Before the Memoirs

Ok so I never informed all of you that I was headed off to India about three weeks ago but I am here now telling you that I am back J I am still trying to get readjusted to the time change and food and all but for the most part it is going well. I am back at work and trying to get back into the swing of things but my mind still cant quite get the fact that we are in AMERICA now and not in India. The weird thing is just a few days ago I was in a tropical rain forest and now I am in a windy cold icy Texas. Very strange. Any way I really should get going, I just wanted to give you all the heads up and in a few days I will start posting stories with pictures and all.
God Bless.

1 comment:

banderclip said...

aw, i miss the tropical jungle.