
As I said in my last update I had just returned from India and so I will begin today with a series of recollections, memories, different things that God thought me through my time there. There was so much I really don’t know exactly where to begin. So many people, so little hope in their eyes. One of the things that struck me first was as we drove through Delhi I saw two men sitting on a fence just staring off into the distance.

I wondered what they might be thinking of. Did they care what happened to them tomorrow? Did they believe that their gods would listen to them, answer them? It made me so sad knowing that these two men were lost crying out to their own gods deaf and dead as they are carved out of stone and wood. I wanted to jump out of the car and tell them about Christ but what would I have said? I couldn’t speak their language even if I could where would I have started? No, my place was to pray, to cry out to the one God who would listen and answer on behalf of these men and so many others that I saw daily.
No comments:
Post a Comment