Hello there all you fellow internet whizzes, bloggers, and you who might have just stumbled accros this by accident. welcome to my day by day or week by week account of things that are currently happening in my life and in that of those around me. I am not a gossiper so no I wil not be posting radome things about people a barely know but simple things of those who are in my life.
I am new at this whole blogging thing so tips would be appreciated :)
Oh one more thing before I go on...It is snowing in TEXAS!!!! SNOWING!!!! Ok so to some of you that might not come as such a shocker but I just moved here and always thought, Texas=warm but no I was wrong and am currently freezing! I hope I get used to this coz yesterday we had 75 degree weather! it's nuts! or like I said at least I think so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment